Thursday, April 7, 2011

Running

 Well, I seem to have gained some weight over the vacation, so I started running again this week.  I was running at the beginning of last semester as well, but I injured myself water skiing, and had to stop.  I went for my first run on Tuesday, and I used a new application on my iPhone.  The app is called Runtastic Pro, and it tracks your speed and GPS data while you run.  I wrote a post a few months ago (Running and Motivation) about how the technology helps motivate me to run.  I am hoping that this will work again.  So far I have only run once, but I hope to get in the habit of running three times a week soon.  You watch this little widget to see how far I have run, as this will update as I continue (unless I stop using Runtastic...):




Here are some photos from water skiing on Gonogawa.  I fell and tore a muscle shortly after these pictures were taken. (ToT)

Fierce concentration
Dropping a ski

2 comments:

  1. When do you make time to run? AM or PM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PM. I try to hit the road about 30 or 40 minutes before sunset. Makes for a nicer run that way. ;^)

    ReplyDelete