Living and Teaching in West Nowhere Japan
Location:Hamada,Japan
I've bever been there so I want to go there!Why did you like there?
I was surprised by the view. It also seems like a nice spot to have a picnic. I think that next time we will bring some lunch.
Watch out for Tonbi! They may think it is a nice spot for lunch, too.
I'm doing part time job in Yuhi park.we can watch really beautiful sunset everyday in the evening except cloudy and rainy days!
I've bever been there so I want to go there!Why did you like there?
ReplyDeleteI was surprised by the view. It also seems like a nice spot to have a picnic. I think that next time we will bring some lunch.
ReplyDeleteWatch out for Tonbi! They may think it is a nice spot for lunch, too.
ReplyDeleteI'm doing part time job in Yuhi park.
ReplyDeletewe can watch really beautiful sunset everyday in the evening except cloudy and rainy days!