This rain storm just came out of nowhere. I love storms like this. I always want to just sit on a porch and watch these storms roll through... - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Xiaoya, that reminds me of a friend of mine from high school. On windy days, she would always walk facing the wind so that her hair would not get messed up. I used to laugh when we walked down the street together, as she would often be walking sideways or backwards!
Wow! In Hikone, the storm like this came out just now. I got soaking wet... X0
ReplyDeleteAt least I was nice and dry in my office. Sorry to hear that you got caught out in it.
ReplyDeleteI don't like windy days because it will blown my hair and make it disorderly. It often makes me angry..¬_¬
ReplyDeleteI don't like windy day, too. That's why, it makes us difficult to play tennis X-(
ReplyDeleteXiaoya, that reminds me of a friend of mine from high school. On windy days, she would always walk facing the wind so that her hair would not get messed up. I used to laugh when we walked down the street together, as she would often be walking sideways or backwards!
ReplyDelete