Friday, January 7, 2011

Green Eggs

This is what my wife made me for lunch yesterday.


This was actually a multi-level sandwich.  It was three pieces of toast, with a ham & onion stir fry mix between both layers.  The fried egg was placed on top, and then covered with an avocado dressing.  It was a bit of a challenge to eat, but it was well worth the effort.

2 comments:

  1. I learn new word from your blog post!haha
    'multi-level' sandwich looks delicious:)
    stir fly mix means...like a kakiage in Japanese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natsuki,
    I am not really sure if 'kakiage' is the same as 'stir fry mix'. I think that 'kakiage' is usually cooked in a batter, like tempura, and served with noodles. The 'stir fry mix' was just ham and onion cut up into strips and cooked in a frying pan. My wife used oil, salt & pepper, and such when she cooked this.

    ReplyDelete