Living and Teaching in West Nowhere Japan
Hi! Mr.Henneberry.It looks so good!! I wanna eat it:=) I love cheesecake. Does she like too?You must be a nice father!Happy birthday!
YES!!! He makes cheesecake for each birthday. I love the strawberry one!!
Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday♥This cake looks very delicious!Did your wife make it?
Natsuki,No, I made the cheesecake. It is a hobby of mine. ;^)
Looks good!I want to eat it:)
Your cake looks delicious!^^ I'm not good at cooking so I want to try to make some cakes...
Hi! Mr.Henneberry.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so good!! I wanna eat it:=) I love cheesecake. Does she like too?
You must be a nice father!
Happy birthday!
YES!!!
ReplyDeleteHe makes cheesecake for each birthday. I love the strawberry one!!
Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday♥
ReplyDeleteThis cake looks very delicious!
Did your wife make it?
Natsuki,
ReplyDeleteNo, I made the cheesecake. It is a hobby of mine. ;^)
Looks good!
ReplyDeleteI want to eat it:)
Your cake looks delicious!^^ I'm not good at cooking so I want to try to make some cakes...
ReplyDelete