Tell the story, and use adjectives to make the story more interesting.
Include pictures and/or video if you have them.
Due date: 1/18/2011
Post a link in the comments to include your blog in the contest.
UPDATE
Submitted blog posts:
- New Life in Hamada; Hiro
- The Best Memory of 2010; GIN
- Toran!; Souchan
- Trip!; AKINA
- The Best Memory of 2010!; Aiko H.
- My Best Memory of 2010; Takako
- Happy Memory in 2010:) ; Natsuki K.
- Best? or Worst!! memory of 2010...; Tarzan
- My Memorial Summer Trip; Natsuki O.
- My Best Memory of 2010!!; Risa
- 2010 Was a Good Year; Gaku
- My Best Memory in 2010; Emi
- Best Memory of 2010; Rika
- Best Memory of 2010; Mr. Manning
Great idea! I look forward to reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteCraig,
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome to participate! Please do submit something if you can.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello. I wrote a post for the contest just now.
ReplyDeletehttp://rittyan.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-life-in-hamada.html
Hello♪ This is my contest post!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ko-taro-oshio.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-memory-of-2010.html
Hello!
ReplyDeleteI wrote my post!!!
I wish many people look my post:^)
http://souchan-seesight.blogspot.com/2011/01/toran.html
It's my best memory of 2010!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ha-ppy.blogspot.com/2011/01/trip.html
Hello!
ReplyDeleteThis is my post about "My Best Memory of 2010".
http://thomas-in-love.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-memory-of-2010.html
This is my best memory of 2010!!
ReplyDeletehttp://takaeuphmusic.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-best-memory-of-2010.html
I posted article about happy memory in 2010.
ReplyDeletelink is here! http://chocolate-icecream.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-memory-in-2010.html
Hello! I finished to write the blog for the contest. There are might some mistake...
ReplyDeletehttp://tomo-sunset.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-or-worst-memory-of-2010.html
I wrote about trip to Korea♥
ReplyDeleteHello!! I wrote about Best memory of 2010 .
ReplyDeleteHi, I already habe been ready to submit.
ReplyDeletehttp://iiiii7iiiii1iiiii1iiiii.blogspot.com/
Hello! This is my "Best memory" post.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMy best memory of 2010
ReplyDeletebest memory of 2010
Am I too late? I think it is still Tuesday. Anyway, here is a link to my best memory of 2010.
ReplyDeletehttp://more-lecrex.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-memory-of-2010.html
Hi. This is my best memory of 2010. I am sorry.
ReplyDeletehttp://beeolder.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-memory-of-2010.html#comments