Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick Art

I brought my family to the Trick Art display at the Hamada Children's' Museum this weekend.  There was a lot of interesting art there, but one of our favorites was this illusion room.



There were a lot of other interesting illusions there.  If you have some time, you should go and see for yourself.  Don't forget to bring your camera!

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so funny! I'll go there with my friends on this weekend.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you for going there.

    I'll go there with my friedns^^
    I want to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot what I look like small. Maybe I should go check it out, too. It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craig, I am not sure if that room would work for you... You might not fit in there. On the other hand, if you do, I am sure you can make some cash charging people to look tall next to you. ;^)

    ReplyDelete