Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bowling and Tennis and UNO, oh my

Sunday was a busy day. We started the day with a bowling event with the people from our neighborhood. We rarely go bowling in my family, but we did really well! My son came in first place for kids his age, I came in second place for adults, and my wife came in third.
After bowling my wife, my daughter and I played tennis on the university courts. It was really cute playing with my daughter...
Later that night, after dinner, we all sat at the table and played a few rounds of UNO. Have you ever played UNO? It is a great family game, and we had a lot of fun.
So, how was your Sunday?

2 comments:

  1. Your son came second place not first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice holiday you spent!
    Your families are all good at bowling...;)
    As you know, I went to Nordic walking last Sunday. You can do that once a month with instructor of Nordic walking at Iwami seaside park.

    ReplyDelete