Living and Teaching in West Nowhere Japan
The "stained glass" look is nice, but I find the projection on the curtain to be far superior.
What do you think?
Cool!How did your wife decorate the windows?With marker pen??
SO CUTE!!I like it :)
Beautiful!I tink your wife has good hands:-D
I decorated the window with special pens. They called "glass deco". I got them by mail order years ago but you can get them at 100en shop. It is so much fun and you will be into it!! Try one!!
Cool!
ReplyDeleteHow did your wife decorate the windows?
With marker pen??
SO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteI like it :)
Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI tink your wife has good hands:-D
I decorated the window with special pens. They called "glass deco". I got them by mail order years ago but you can get them at 100en shop.
ReplyDeleteIt is so much fun and you will be into it!! Try one!!