Friday, December 24, 2010

Jingle Bells

We went to Aquas the other night, and a wife of one of the university teachers was giving a concert in front of the "White Dolphin" (Beluga Whale) tank.  She played the cello, and was accompanied by a few other musicians.  They played a number of songs, but the white dolphins seemed to like Jingle Bells.



This was a beautiful location for a concert.  I think that they should make this a monthly event.  What kind of show would you like to see in front of the white dolphins' tank?

3 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    I'm surprised that Ms.Henneberry can play cello. Everyone wears nice dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    Natsuki, it was not my wife who was playing the cello. My wife was there, but she was sitting with me in the audience the whole time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great performance!
    I didn't know that there was such a good event at Aquas.

    And happy birthday! We remember what you really want for birthday-present!!lol

    ReplyDelete