Friday, October 15, 2010

New Exercise Room on Campus

There seems to be a new exercise room on the university campus.  If you need to work out a little bit between classes take a look at this link.  You can exercise there, review your English, and I think they even serve coffee...
I think we need a name for this Exercise/English/Coffee room.

Any ideas?

4 comments:

  1. How nice!
    I want to be a user of this special room!(>ω<)☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It seems to be fun.
    Why don't you call this room "E.E.C"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natsuki, go ahead and knock on Mr. Manning's door. I am sure that he would let you do some pull ups.
    ;^)

    Gack,
    EEC? "English, Exercise, & Coffee"? I can agree with that, as long as we can pronounce it "Eek!" (It would sound like ”イイークッ” in Japanese, I think.) This sound is used a lot in comics when old ladies see mice, bugs, or other scary things. :^D

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEC, pronounced "Eek", is officially open! Do some pull ups to earn coffee points. Then, redeem your points for coffee. You can earn super double bonus points by improving.

    OR

    just stop by on a cold day for a hot drink and a conversation. You are always welcome.
    :p

    ReplyDelete