Friday, October 1, 2010

Fishing in the USA

My brother with the 3 meter blue shark
I do not go fishing often, but I caught a very big fish this summer.  I was back in the USA for a short time, and while I was there I went fishing with my brother.  He goes fishing for tuna almost every weekend, and he invited me to join him while I was home.
We did not catch any tuna to bring home that day, but we did have catch something else.  The one big fish we did catch was a huge blue shark.  We fought with the fish for about thirty minutes, and when we pulled it next to the boat we were very surprised.  It was about three meters long!  This was the biggest fish that any of us had ever caught.  My brother said that blue sharks are not very good to eat, so we took a lot of pictures and then let it go.
So, have you ever gone fishing?  What was the biggest fish you ever caught?

No comments:

Post a Comment