Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Roger Hargreaves

I opened up my browser to check my mail today, and this was the image that Google had on their homepage today.

Have you ever heard of Roger Hargreaves?  He was the illustrator and writer of the Mr. Men books.  I loved these books as a kid, and I still enjoy them as an adult.  My wife bought a lot of the books when she was learning English, and we still have a few in the house for the kids.

I reloaded Google a few times and found a couple more images.  There are probably more.



How many different Mr. Men Google images can you find?
Have you ever read a Mr. Men book?
Which was your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. My wife has a "I like'm tall" T-shirt with a picture of Mr. Tall on it. It made me laugh when she bought it.

    Who is your favorite character?

    ReplyDelete