
The kids were trying to catch AJI, and I was hoping to pull in some MADAI.

We did not catch anything, but we had fun and met some nice people. We weren't the only ones not catching anything, so there was plenty of time for chatting...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location:Hamada,Japan
It looks like it was a nice day to be out fishing. Too bad the fish disagreed.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was child, I sometimes went fishing like your children...
ReplyDeleteMy uncle said, "The best part for fishing is the waiting time. The longer the waiting time, the bigger the pleasure."
However, children can't wait...
Ayaka, my son still seemed to have a great time. Last time we went we caught a lot of fish, so things were quite hectic. I think that we both appreciated the more relaxed pace this time. :^)
ReplyDeleteThen again, just one or two fish would have been nice...