One of my students suggested that I go to the Louvre to have my picture taken while doing a "strange pose". Of course, as I was travelling alone, I had to try to find someone to take a picture for me, so I was a litte embarrassed. The first woman I tried to ask actually ran away from me. I don't know what she thought I was asking her, but it made me nervous about asking someone else. Finally, I found a couple taking turns taking each other's pictures and offered to take a picture of them together. Then I asked if they could return the favor. I was a little shy about doing anything too "strange", but this is what I ended up with.
It was actually rather fun, as it was a bit of a challenge and interesting to have a fun task to complete.
Thanks for the suggestion, Misaki!
It seems you enjoyed your last day in Paris! The movie made me to want to go to Paris. You are a good movie-maker! How did you edit it? With iMovie?
ReplyDelete