Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mizuho Highlands

I bought a season pass to Mizuho Highlands this year, and I brought the family there for the first time of the season yesterday. It was only the second day for my kids to ski, as they only went one time last year, but they both did great. Taiga skied with a friend of ours, who was giving him some lessons, and Keilyn joined the ski school in the afternoon.

As you can see from the picture, Keilyn did a great job in her lesson!!!

It was a beautiful day, and we got a lot of skiing in. It got a little foggy in the afternoon, but I think that made it a little interesting, and gave me a good reason to slow down at the end of the day.


We had such a great time skiing that I decided to bring the family shopping to get some skis. I bought skis for both my son and wife, and this is what I woke up to this morning: my wife doing "image training" on the living room carpet.

It looks like we are going to Mizuho again tomorrow to test out all of our new equipment. If you go to Mizuho keep an eye out for us. ;^)

1 comment: