Monday, October 31, 2011

Do you read my blog?

Do you read my blog posts? Do you read Mr. Manning's and Ms. Kane's blog posts? Do you read the blog posts from other students in the class?
Blogging is not as much fun if you don't receive comments, so please try to comment as much as you can. The more you comment, the more fun it is for everyone!
To get you started, the first student to post a reply to this post wins a prize!

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog post, sir. I'm afraid, I didn't read other people's blog and leave comments so much. But, I'm going to do it from now on. To get a well English with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry. I didn't read it. From now, I will check my teachers blogs, and my friends blogs! Today, thank you for giving present. I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your blog just now and I keep checking your blog to get my English better!

    ReplyDelete