It seems that Japanese men have married a lot of different strange things. So I decided to check on German men, just to be fair.
It seems this story about the cat is the only strange German wedding that Google knows about (so far). What about American men? Do they marry anything strange?
Google does not have any suggestions. Finally, I decided to check another country to find out if there were any other strange marriages going on in the world...
Is marrying strange things an Asian thing?
OK, so maybe this does not only happen in Asian countries. It does seem like it is an Eastern Hemisphere thing though.
Can you find a country in the Western Hemisphere that has some strange marriages?





Interesting game. I was curious what the women were marrying if the cats were taking all the German men. The only suggestion for
ReplyDeleteGerman woman marries...
was
German woman marries wall